Sunday, October 17, 2010

blast from the past.

Last summer Mariss was living in a ghetto bootleg place called Brownstone. One Sunday during Relief Society everyone was asked to describe their perfect date...so in a Hicken manner this was her response:

"Well, first of all he would be a babe. He'd pick me up and would be dressed in business casual attire with a surfer twist. He would somewhat resemble Michael Scofield (you know Prison Break) except for he would have a thick head of hair I could run my fingers through without getting dandruff on my hands. Upon picking me up he would go indulge in a delicious meal. The following places would be acceptable: BJ's, Cheesecake Factory, Pedros Tacos, or another dirty mexican food place. Then we would go to the beach and go sailing on a yacht. We would discuss topics including, scubadiving, saved by the bell, the Los Angeles Lakers/Dodgers, and various frozen yogurt types. Then because he is Mr. Perfect, he knows how much I love Golden Spoon, and so he will pull out a cooler that contains one large Golden Spoon coconut/chocolate malt/ double vanilla with a side of almonds. Then we will sail back into the harbor and he will surprise me with 2 tickets to Tahiti. I'll probably be real excited and kiss him on the mouth and then he will take me home and I will go see my dog Riley and then go to bed. I will probably text him something that is slightly witty/ a sincere thanks. Then I will set my alarm for 7:50 a.m. thinking that I will get up and go for a run but really I won't. That would be my perfect date. "

this is why we all love this girl so much. always so full of witty comments and stories. There really is never a dull moment when Mariss is around. also i would take this date anyday. cheers to you and your future perfect date rissy. xo.

your scribe,
Kris

2 comments: