Monday, October 11, 2010

BOOM.

Today in my marketing class, a rep named Michael Hansen came in from Nike.

He was telling us all about Nike and how they go about marketing to athletes and consumers. It was really interesting to see how Nike has transitioned throughout the years and adapted to it's athletes.

He was telling us how Nike has recently released several sets of ads called BOOM that feature athletes, celebrities and regular people that became part of those "boom" moments captured on film either as participants or witnesses that left many of them in awe of the sight that they had just seen.

Nike said, the BOOM moment is "that game changing moment. It's the play that you want to put on replay."

How sweet are these? Check it out:











I dont know why but these ads get me fired up! What a dream...to be able to work for Nike...maybe one day...

I think I might finally know what direction I want to go in my career. So needless to say...it was a good day!

1 comment: