Sunday, April 3, 2011

general conference.

Every six months general conference comes around and never seises to be exactly what I need when I need it.

I loved all the messages and counsel our Prophet, Thomas S. Monson along with other apostles shared with us. This gospel is amazing!

Some of my favorite messages:

"We cannot inherit the full measure of eternal life without being fully invested in caring for one another."

"Each of our temples is an expression of our testimony that the life beyond the grave is as real and certain as life on earth."

"As we honor our covenants and keep the commandments we can walk knowing God will guide our steps."

"Neither professions nor possessions should define identity or self-worth."

After the morning session was over, some of the amazing mormon videos came on...

This is one of my favorite Mormon Messages- Enjoy!

For more questions or information, go here!

1 comment:

  1. love you kristi! you're so amazing!! thanks for being such a good example to me!

    ReplyDelete