Saturday, January 1, 2011

bring on the new year.

I really can't believe 2010 is already over. But, I am also excited for a new year with new goals and new experiences. It going to be a big year for me...big decisions to make!

I am so grateful for the friends, adventures and experiences I was able to have this past year.

Here are some of my favorites times:
Idaho.
Lake Powell.
Neff Reception.
Study Abroad.
John Mayer Concert.
Provo River.
Palm Desert.
Flag Football.
Love this girl. She makes life a whole lot more fun.
Trip to Berkeley.
So I obviously went a little overboard with the pictures...I struggled to pick just a few so, therefore now I have tons of collages. Just proves I had a great year, with great friends and great times.

Can't wait for the new adventures 2011 will bring.

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment