Monday, September 20, 2010

starting off right.

My last come back didn't exactly go as well as I had hoped. So, this time I am really going to try make an effort to blog more.

There is no better way to start blogging again than to talk about how lucky I am. I really have it so good. I have the best friends anyone could ask for.

Love this bunch...sorry if your not pictured ...i still love you just as much (obviously there are a few friends missing-its the most recent group shot i have).

I've been thinking a lot lately about life and my future and I don't know what's ahead for me...but I do know as long as have I have good friends I'm not to worried.

I honestly don't know what I would do without these girls. There really is nothing greater than a good group of girlfriends. And how lucky am I that they all happen to be massive babes?


Ralph Waldo Emerson said it best, "Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief."

3 comments:

  1. kris sis, i love this post and its true. we've got the best of friends and i happy to say that you are one of them. i love you pretty one. cute blog blogger. welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for posting. you made my day! xo

    ReplyDelete